Happy New Year!
Goodbye 2017, see ya never..Hello 2018 you’ve never looked better!
Don’t get me wrong this past year has had its accomplishments.
I have so many things to be thankful for lets take a look back at my year through blog posts and photo shoots!
The Highlights of 2017:
- I landed my very first exhibit & sold pieces! [See the show here]
- I bought a brand new Jeep by myself!
- I curated my first exhibit! [Check out that process here]
- I became a studio mate at Next Door Studios! [Give us a like here]
- Shot and showed my first film series downtown OKC. [See the series here]
- I photographed & Witnessed my brother and best friend get married in Colorado. [You’ll wanna see this]
Oh, the places I traveled:
- Kansas City, MO
- St. Louis, MO
- Denver, CO
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Trinidad, CO
- Angel Fire, NM
- Tulsa, OK
Lets take a look at some of my memories & favorite photos. Some I created with intent, some have memories behind them and others are just simply beautiful.
Wishing everyone a happy New Year!